Cap and Gown Instructions - Step 1
STEP 1 - CAP AND GOWN PICK UP AT REDWOOD NEXT WEEK
- If you already ordered a cap and gown, it will be ready for you to pick up.
- If you did not order one yet, please email email@example.com
so we know what height to give you.
- PICK UP CAP AND GOWN AT REWOOD
- TUESDAY AND THURSDAY (May 5th and 7th) FROM 10 AM-NOON
- FRIDAY (May 8th) FROM 6-7 PM
- The sooner you pick up your cap and gown, the more time you have to take your picture and video. Specific instructions will be provided in STEP 2.
- ALL graduates will have access to a cap and gown.
- If you can donate $20 for your cap and gown at the time of pick up, we will have a bag to drop the money in.
- If that is not possible right now, we understand.
- It is okay to decorate the CAP only. All decorations must be appropriate for school. Any inappropriate images may result in your picture or video being removed by the company.
- Lays and cultural sashes are also welcome for cap and gown photos.
STEP 1 - MATERIALS RETURN FOR STUDENTS WHO ALREADY GRADUATED
- If your student already graduated, this is a great time to return school materials, including:
- Chromebooks and Chromebook cords
- Outstanding CVHS books
- Please put materials in a paper or plastic bag with your student's name on it
- All materials need to be returned before students are eligible to receive a final transcript and diploma.
DIRECTIONS FOR STEPS 2 WILL COME EARLY NEXT WEEK.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
School Secretary Vanessa Peterson or Principal Erica Ehmann