Starting August 1st, parent/guardian(s) will need to log in and access their Parent Portal Account (here)
The FIRST step of Registration is Data Confirmation
Once logged in, parent/guardian(s) must:
- Review, update and confirm your student's contact information.
- If something has changed, contact numbers, new or obsolete emergency contacts, etc., you can make the changes through the portal. If you have moved and need to change your address please bring your new documentation into your resident school site before Walk Through Registration.
- Review important documents and complete necessary online forms.
*Please print the first required document, the 2019-2020 Registration Checklist for your student's program located at the Redwood High School campus, and then use that as a checklist to be sure you have all the mandatory forms.
Please note that many of the documents are linked to the actual checklist, so leave it open and then click on the actual words and links to the documents.
- Print and sign all required district and school site forms needed for Walk Through Registration.
- If you have more than one student attending school in CVUSD, you will need to complete this process for each child.
For more information on the Data Confirmation process see the link below:
If you do not have access to a printer, there will be blank forms available at walk through registration to complete before you get in line.
If you do not have access to a computer, computers will also be available at walk through registration to complete data confirmation before you get in line.
The SECOND step of this process is Walk Through Registration Day
On this day, a parent/guardian(s) will need to attend Walk Through Registration at the school site on assigned dates and times. Be sure to bring all necessary documents (obtained through the Data Confirmation process) with required parent/guardian signatures. It is most helpful if a parent comes in the event a form or signature is missing as we cannot distribute student schedules if any mandatory document is missing.
Redwood Campus 2019-20 Walk Through Registration Dates and Times
Wednesday, August 7, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Students will receive their schedule on the first day of school.