Our School » Enrollment & Registration

Enrollment & Registration

Dear Parent/Guardians:

The following information explains the Registration process for Redwood High School  Please read all of the directions below and complete the online registration.  We will look forward to seeing you on August 4th or 5th for Walk-Through Registration.  The newly updated Student/Parent Handbook is available through the online registration process.  I encourage each of you to review the handbook thoroughly as it not only has information about school policies, but also includes bell schedules, calendar, and grade/credit information.  If you do not have access to the Internet for registration, there are computers available at the Castro Valley Public Library and there will be computer stations available during walk-through.  Please contact the office if you need assistance accessing the online registration site or would like to use the Redwood computer lab.  Please feel free to call the office with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you soon!  

The registration process will still require you to attend a Walk-Through Registration Day (dates and times are listed below).
Before you begin on-line registration, make sure you have the following items:

An active  ABI Parent Portal Account and the Checklist for Re-Registration Redwood Form.  If you do not have an active ABI Parent Portal Account set-up you will be unable to complete the online registration process.  Please contact the office to set-up your account.  Computers are available at the public library and here on campus for your use to set-up your account and complete the online registration process.

Step 1: Re-Registration:

The ABI Parent Portal will be available to re-register your student on July 26th. You will receive this information at a later date. You can access the parent portal at https://castrovalleyusd.asp.aeries.net/student. If you have problems completing the Online Re-Registration, please contact the office at 510-537-3193.

Completing the steps for online registration. For each step, please:

  1. Fill out the required information in each tabbed section on the ABI Parent Portal screen.
  2. After completing the ABI Parent Portal information please read and fill out the required individual forms and complete any additional information as required. 

Step 2: Walk – Through Registration Information
Walk-Through Registration Wednesday, August 4 and Thursday, August 5 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Call the school office at (510) 537-3193 if you are unable to attend.

The first day of school is Tuesday, August 10th, 2021.