Work Permits During Distance Learning
If you would like to have a work permit issued during our distance learning period, here are the steps to get one:
- Get the Intent to Employ form: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlseformb1-1.pdf
- You will need to complete the “Minor’s Information” section and “School Information” section.
- Your parent or guardian needs to complete the section called: “To be filled in and signed by parent or legal guardian”
- Your employer needs to complete the section called: “To be filled in and signed by employer”
- When these sections are completed, you can scan or email the form back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you take a picture, please make sure it is clear and I can read the writing.
- When I get this form, I will email you a scan of the official Work Permit. I can also email it directly to your employer if you’d like.
Please let me know if you do not have a printer and I will find another way to get the forms to you. If you have any questions at all, please email me.
Take care and looking forward to seeing you at school soon!
Ms. Peterson, Secretary