Work Permits During Distance Learning
If you would like to have a work permit issued during our distance learning period, here are the steps to get one:
- Get the Intent to Employ form: https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/dlseformb1-1.pdf
- You will need to complete the “Minor’s Information” section and “School Information” section.
- Your parent or guardian needs to complete the section called: “To be filled in and signed by parent or legal guardian”
- Your employer needs to complete the section called: “To be filled in and signed by employer”
- When these sections are completed, you can scan or email the form back to me at email@example.com. If you take a picture, please make sure it is clear and I can read the writing.
- When I get this form, I will email you a scan of the official Work Permit. I can also email it directly to your employer if you’d like.
Please let me know if you do not have a printer and I will find another way to get the forms to you. If you have any questions at all, please email me.
I will be able to issue work permits until June 11th at 10:00 AM. After this time, you will need to contact Student Services at our District Office to obtain a work permit until we return in the fall.
Take care and looking forward to seeing you at school soon!
Ms. Peterson, Secretary